We are continually seeking new players of all sizes, shapes, and abilities. Please contact us to express your interest in joining the team and to get all the details from our General Manager Ben Brown. Previous football experience is not required.
PLAYER INTEREST FORM
QUICK FACTS FOR NEW PLAYERS
- The Renegades are a member of the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA), the premier women’s football league in the United States and the world.
- The Renegades are the 2018 & 2019 WFA National Champions.
- The Renegades’ regular training and practice schedule begins in January.
- The WFA football season starts in April and ends in July. Teams typically play an eight-game regular season.
- You must be 18 or older to be a rostered player for the Renegades. If you are under 18 and want to participate in team activities like practices, workouts, and training sessions, parental permission will be required.