Kindly include your phone number if it is a convenient way to contact you. Also please describe your physical attributes and previous athletic experience you may have (basketball, volleyball, softball, combat, flag football, strength training, etc.)
Previous football experience is not required.
Prospective players are invited our twice-weekly preseason practices. For scheduling/location information and further details about joining the team, please contact us.
QUICK FACTS FOR NEW PLAYERS
- The Renegades’ regular training and practice schedule begins in January.
- You must be 18 or older to be a rostered player for the Renegades. If you are under 18 and want to participate in team activities like practices, workouts, and training sessions, parental permission will be required.
- The Renegades are a member of the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA), the premier women’s football league in the United States and the world.
- The WFA football season starts in April and ends in July. Teams typically play an eight-game regular season.
- The Renegades were formerly known as the Boston Militia.