WANNA BE A RENEGADE?
We are continuously seeking new players of all sizes, shapes, and abilities. Please contact us here to express your interest in joining the team and to get all the details from our General Manager Ben Brown. Kindly include your phone number if it is a convenient way to contact you. Also please describe your physical attributes and previous athletic experience you may have (basketball, volleyball, softball, combat, flag football, strength training, etc.) Previous football experience is not required.
OFFSEASON TRAINING SESSIONS
We will be conducting three Organized Team Activities (OTAs) this fall. These sessions are great opportunities for those interested in joining the team to get a feel for how a practice is run, and meet some of the staff and returning players. They are up-tempo practices focusing on individual skills. They are non-contact; no helmets or pads are necessary. All prospective rookies are STRONGLY encouraged to attend all three sessions.
Session #1: Saturday, September 23, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Session #2: Saturday, October 14, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Session #3: Saturday, November 4, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Harry Della Russo Stadium
(Revere H.S. Football Stadium)
75 Park Ave, Revere map
NEW PLAYERS contact us now to let us know you are coming, and so we can e-mail you important information about the OTAs. For all attendees who were not on the 2017 roster, there is a $50 per player fee that covers all three OTA dates.
ALL PARTICIPANTS please wear weather-appropriate exercise gear and sneakers or turf shoes. These non-contact training sessions will take place on an outdoor, artificial turf field.
QUICK FACTS FOR NEW PLAYERS
- The Renegades’ regular training and practice schedule begins in January.
- You must be 18 or older to be a rostered player for the Renegades. If you are under 18 and want to participate in team activities like practices, workouts, and training sessions, parental permission will be required.
- The Renegades are a member of the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA), the premier women’s football league in the United States and the world.
- The WFA football season starts in April and ends in August. Teams typically play an eight-game regular season.
- The Renegades were formerly known as the Boston Militia.